Sometimes the lies you tell are less frightening than the loneliness you might feel if you stopped telling them.
I'm so irritated by people, its like I’m irritated by their fucked up decisions and lazy ass attitudes, LAZY people who have nothing going for themselves have the lack of attitude, strive and determination, keeps them where you are at.. IN A RUT!
Ramadan has started, for some reason I have the need to make sure that my brother in law is taken care of, sheltered, shown the right path. But instead like many times proven again and again that his selfish and childish mentally proves to me that only the person in the rut can in essence take themselves out of it.
The act of fasting is said to redirect the heart away from worldly activities, its purpose being to cleanse the inner soul and free it from harm. Properly observing the fast is supposed to induce a comfortable feeling of peace and calm.
PRETTY PATHETIC I say, lying that you fasted coming from a 31 year old man, who is not old enough to grow some balls and deal with life as a whole, its just that if you can't do ONE thing, why cant you just be upfront and honest about it.
What religion will he teach his children? The legacy of his heritage will be broken because of his selfish needs. I'm ashamed of him more than anything.
Harold: I hope he will fast now
Me: I hope is a understatement, you need to pray for a miracle, I’m done trying to put him on the right path, he can stay in a rut all he wants to now,. Good luck!
Right path; love, girls, money, homes, family etc.. I just don't get the lying. No woman will take a man serious if he can’t even own up to his own mistakes. If he decides not to fast, he doesn't have to, at least be upfront and honest about it.
Elizabeth (his ex) church-goer, goody two shoes - trying to save a soul by making Kumar convert to Christianity, but COME ON, he’s not even a TRUE MUSLIM - how on earth will Christianity do any good for him? It’s just funny and I should have seen the signs. When he was dating her,
A) KUMAR LIED TO GO CHURCH WHEN HE SAID HE DID, every Sunday may I add.
B) Those times the phone cut off while talking to her, it wasn't because it was bad reception, SHE put him on the spot and he didn't know what to say
C) He still Sleeps with Lisa - HIS ROOM MATE
D) HE GOES TO STRIP CLUBS
E) He had no self respect, non for others, I don’t know how you would want to even talk to someone like that
F) He’s obsessed over HER.
**Do yourself a favor and change your number and get a restraining order! Driving UNANNOUNCED to PA in the middle of the night is never ROMANTIC, more PSYCHOTIC!**
G) HE DOESN'T ANSWER HIS PHONE ON RING BECAUSE HIS EX- THE ROOM MATE WATCHES HIM LIKE A HAWK
H) WHEN THEY BROKE UP, THEY SLEPT IN THE SAME BED FOR WEEKS BECAUSE KUMAR WAS TOO LAZY TO GET HIMSELF A BED
His face book status always depressing like "I cant sleep" or "Another sleepless night". Everything, all leads to him obsessing about Elizabeth. Loss of sleep, stress, gaining weight, eating unhealthy! He keeps talking about the same shit over and over! Get a life! A new hobby! ANYTHING!
I wonder how people live like that, with no ambition. What is the real purpose of waking up in the morning?
Like I've always said I blame his childhood, not saying the parenting was bad, they got taught manners etc, but through tough love made them ALL resent their father. My husband has come to terms with it and just accepted it for the way it is. Kumar on the other hand, is still living in the past, a late bloomer, who is going through his teenage years rather than his adult life. He should have been settled and had a child by now or married at least, instead he’s out - rented accommodation, lives with an ex who’s a weirdo, no savings, and football!
No real aspiration in life but to be with his ex
That’s the only thing he is passionate about. He resents his father to the point where he doesn’t want to be in the same place as him. He doesn’t call his parents house in fear having a conversation with his father. Come on grow up.
What type of disorder do they call when a man is just a straight loser?
I’m sure there is something, American’s have made up so many disorders to make the incompetent feel better about themselves.
Takes me back to my original line, sometimes the lies you tell are less frightening than the loneliness you might feel if you stopped telling them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
People are the same no matter the creed or religion, so many unnecessary dead would attest to this; there is a saying that there are no atheist in a foxhole. So where this person abandons his spirituality, sadly there is always a day when the hard prices of life require nearly everyone to face their spirit and account for their failings
Post a Comment